Dawn,

I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, not everything about using
Legacy is included in program's Help file. We have several "Tips from the
Experts" web pages listed at http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/tips.asp. You
can get to these quickly in Legacy 6.0 by clicking on the Legacy Home tab
and then clicking 'Tips from the Experts' in the Support box on the right
side of the screen.

There are article here that will show you how to create Legacy CDs for
sharing, merging records and Intellishare, fixing relationship problems,
splitting family files, and much, much more.  This is a resource we should
advertise more, I'm sure.

You state that, "Perhaps work arounds for entering same sex relationships
can be added to or linked from that article." (Meaning the article "Adding
Multiple Parents and Single Parents in Legacy" at
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/tipsMultiple-SingleParents.asp.)

The first paragraph of this article includes this parenthetical sentence:
"For information on adding same gender partnerships in Legacy, please visit
http://www.moss-fritch.com/legacy.htm."; I think maybe you missed this.

Thanks,

Jim Terry
Technical Support