Allen,

While there are several countries that have laws against using government funds on cloning I think you'lll find far fewer that actually have laws making it completely illegal.

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Prunty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 8:45 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] another sticky problem that will arise

George Quinn wrote:
What about people who mate with animals or people who have alien DNA
> -- like aliens from outer space? Or how about people how are cloned? > We haven't even begun to argue about how Legacy discriminates against
those people!
Well I don't believe in aliens and I doubt cloning will ever be legal... so we have a LONG time to worry about this.

Allen

Legacy User Group guidelines:   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp  Archived messages:   http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/