From: Sherry/Support

Date: 10/11/2007 3:57:50 PM

To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.Com

Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Help Please

Did you get that message after doing the steps I recommended?

Do you have the latest build of Legacy v6.0.0.155? Ancestry dumped their

Affiliate program which caused the URL in the earlier builds to no longer be

Correct.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry

Customer Support

Millennia Corporation

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://WWW.LegacyFamilyTree.Com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.

Thanks.