Source and mention ANY info you find on anyone in your line. It may be of little interest to anyone now but at some point in the future someone will wish you had.

How many of us complain about not having info on their ancestors?
Don't let future decendants do the same about you AND your ancestors.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 8:43 pm
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question on Sourcing Help

Hi listers,
I have a question on sourcing. I have an old insurance claim document from my partners grand-dad and it gives a policy # and amount. There are a couple of letters that go with it and an envelope and I think it's an interesting piece of of matereal. Question is though is it worth sourceing something like this. I'm trying really hard to come to grips with this sourcing thing and it is slowly sinking in or I am sinking in it one of the two!! Any help would be much apprieciated as I've been asked is it worth the effort. I think any bit of material is worth the effort big or small but now it's got me questioning the relevance and effort of soucing somethng that has no real interest to anyone but me, myself and I.
Thanks for any help
Kim

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000780-2, 11/10/2007
Tested on: 12/10/2007 11:13:52 AM

Legacy User Group guidelines:   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp  Archived messages:   http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/