I was describing my Clues to do on my last email. I recently was on the
Scotlands people web site and stumbled into a little button that says
"Headers". It is scanned sheets of paper that relate to Enumerators and has
info like. "this census was taken along Caledonian rd between etc etc. I
found is useful as some of the hand scrawling was difficult to read, but was
made clear in the "header" section. It also has some statistical info, eg
how many houses in the street.
Does anyone know if these "header" cards or sheets are made available for
English Census?