John,

I'll answer that - GenViewer is my absolutely favorite genealogy utility and
I don't know how any computer genealogist can survive without it!

You can view gedcoms and files from other genealogy programs without
importing them into Legacy. This is a great way to preview files that other
people send you or that you download from the internet.

You can create a self-viewing gedcom that can be viewed on any computer
without installing software on that computer!

You can do amazing searches and sorts.

You can create reports - all of which are in Legacy, but it's just a little
added benefit, esp when viewing a file from another program or a gedcom.

It's got a small footprint (doesn't take up a lot of room on your hard
drive) and runs really quickly.

Not to mention that Luc Comeau, the programmer of this sweet utility, is a
really nice guy <g>
Try it, you'll love it!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.