I recently found a One-Name Study webpage focused on one of my surnames.
(*You were right Ralf!*).

I plan on "proving/sourcing" everyone in my direct line, but in the meantime
want to source the webpage properly in Legacy. A number of sources are
listed with each entry.

Between the Master Source and Detail Source citation one example is:

John Cooper, "Brotheridge One-Name Study" database, _RootsWeb
[WorldConnect]_, (http://www.rootsweb.com/ : accessed 12 October 2007),
entry for Joseph Henry Brotheridge, ID I0113.

In the Source Detail text I have copied and pasted the all the information
from the page (included listed sources):

ID: I0113
 Name: Joseph Henry BROTHERIDGE 1 2 3
 Sex: M
 Birth: 11 JAN 1816 in Chipping Campden, Gloucester, England 2 1
 Death: 1883 in Chipping Campden, Gloucester, England 4
 Occupation: 1851 Agricultural Labourer 1
 Occupation: 1841 Prisoner 5
<snip>

Sources:
1. Title: 1851 Census Chipping Campden HO107/2076/161/46
2. Title: IGI
Repository:
Media: Book
3. Title: 1881 Census Chipping Campden RG11 3110/42
Repository:
Media: Book
4. Title: Free BMD
Repository:
Media: Book
5. Title: 1841 Census Kingsholme HO107/356/10/11/4
<snip>

And attached a PDF of the webpage in the Detail Source pictures.

Is this sufficient? Or should I be doing more to list the above sources that
(someone) used in their research (*BUT for the most part I have not seen
yet*).

If yes, would you include it in the Source Detail Comments, or as part of
the Source Detail citation itself? I don't want to stop sourcing until
Legacy 7.0 comes out, but I also don't want to create a huge workload to
amend either!

Thanks!

Rob