Err.. I've never seen a book with two different size pages in it.
I'd consider it strange if the orientation *didn't* affect the whole book.

Maybe a custom paper size of 11" x 11"... then orientation wouldn't matter <G>

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Deck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 9:49 pm
Subject: [LegacyUG] Book printing orientation

HI All,
I am a recent convert from Family Tree Maker and have a couple of questions.

1. I have seen that when you choose a report type, say a pedigree, you can change the orientation to landscape. But this setting seems to affect the whole book and all the pages come out in landscape then. Some reports would be better
displayed as portrait and others of the book landscape.

2. Also while I am on the subject of pedigree charts, there doesn't seem to be a way to exclude out certain fields so that the boxes don't overlap and the
writing doesn't overlap, which it seems to do.

Thanks

Dan