-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ralf X
Sent: October 14, 2007 6:08 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Event sorting

Do people sort their events by type or

I was sorting by type (censuses, residences, occupations), but you end up
duplicating information following this method.

Thanks,

Ralf

      Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email
the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at
http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca