SynTPEnh.exe is a driver for a touchpad mouse (typically on a laptop).  If
you don't have a touchpad mouse, something unneeded has been loaded.  Go
to Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs and look for touchpad.
If the intallation data is recent, then this is a new program - if you
have not installed a new mouse/touchpad then there is no hardware for the
driver to talk to.  If the installation date is not recent, then the
hardware exists but something has changed in the configuration of your
computer.

This program has *no* connection to Legacy.

SMax4PNP sounds like a sound card driver (or a driver for an MP3 player).
If you have not made changes to your PC, you should not see the error
message.  Don't try to remove the file.  Go to Start -> Control Panel ->
Add/Remove Programs and look for SoundMax.  If the intallation data is
recent, then this is a new program - if you have not installed any new
hardware (including portable MP3/video players) then there is no hardware
for the driver to talk to.  If the installation date is not recent, then
the hardware exists but something has changed in the configuration of your
computer.

This program has *no* connection to Legacy.

If other people have access to your computer, find out what they have
loaded (or tried to load) recently.

John