I am trying to create a pedigree report (.pdf) for my cousin:

Problems:
I have told it NOT to put boxes around individuals--but it does.

I have told it to TO INCLUDE pictures of individuals -SOMETIMES it does; sometimes it doesn't.

I have told it to print in 4 colors --EVERYTHING (except colored pictures)
is black.

The first time I set up the options I saved them (to some kind of  .usr
file).  When I attempted to load it I had no idea where to find it.

So I am just setting them up again just before creating the .pdf. -- but it's not following my directions very well!! Any suggestions!?

--
Pat