I created my original Cline pages and Perryman pages in Legacy 6 Deluxe, and
then this update was created with Legacy 6 Deluxe also.  I didn't have to go
into every page before, so I'm assuming there's something I've not checked or
unchecked in the creation of these updated pages.
  I looked at the Index.html or the Perryman pages, but if there's something
different,I'm missing it.
  Thanks,
  Syble

Gene Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Syble Glasscock wrote:
> I updated my website and the Home page has the background color, but the
> other linking pages are just a white background.
> http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~sybleg/clinewebpages/index.html
>
> Also, I have the Events listed in my files with the Date first, but it
> has listed them as the Event such as Census first.
>
> If you go to the Home link and click on Perryman family which I've not
> updated yet, all the pages have the background color and the Events are
> listed with the Date first. What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks,
> Syble

> 8:48 AM

The source code for your home page has a body tag like:
.

All the others are;

The blue background comes from the [background="sky.gif"] portion which is
missing in all the
"white" pages. It must be aded to EVERY page or you must use a CSS style sheet.
That is beyond the
scope of this list and you should seek the assistance of someone local to show
you. Once explained
"hands on", so to speak, it should be very clear to you.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs