Syble Glasscock wrote:
I created my original Cline pages and Perryman pages in Legacy 6 Deluxe, and then this update was created with Legacy 6 Deluxe also. I didn't have to go into every page before, so I'm assuming there's something I've not checked or unchecked in the creation of these updated pages. I looked at the Index.html or the Perryman pages, but if there's something different,I'm missing it.
Thanks,
Syble

I see what you did now. When you go to "Internet" > "Create Web Pages" you must go to the "Graphics" Tab. Once there, at the top of the page, you will see "Background." Check the Radio button marked "Use background as a fixed watermark." Next select the button marked "Select" then browse to your Legacy folder and select the folder named BackGrnd. In there you will find a number of background image files, one of which is Sky.bmp. That appears to be the one you used for your home page. Once you have done that you will have to re-create the web pages and they should then have the background you desire.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs