To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 9:29 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] RE: both Patrick's have the same RIN, and both Elizabeth's have the same RIN [ was Oh dear am I in a mess ]

Thank you for getting back to me. I saw my problem, threw up my hands in
horror and went out.

I will now try and explain what I now have.

Ni 1.

Patrick 579 m to Elizabeth 580
Patrick 579 m Elizabeth 580
Children
Children
311
311
159
159
15
15
581
581
6 m 2
6 m 2
316
316
51
51
Then Elizabeth 580
Then Elizabeth 580
Children
Children
1358 m 883 with children 1365 292 1364 m 294 [then 3 generations of
children] 1358 m 883 with children as before
                        302 403 295 404 405
6 m 2
6 m 2
51
51
20
20
And it goes on further fro 2 1/2 pages
and it goes on further

I unlinked the marriage of the right hand side

Now I have

Patrick 579 m Elizabeth 580
Children
311
159
15 m 883 no children
581
6 m 2
316
51

I now have no children for 15 m 883 nor childen of 20 another 2 1/2
pages

I realize it is a matter of linkg people and I had to link 883 to his
wife 15 but I do not have any of the children and I have lsot the link
from 20 to all of his descendants.

I don't know whether you can make sense of this but I did not know how
else to explain it to you.

Here's hoping and thanks for your time.

Regards from Valerie in sunny Sydney.
Researching: BEDDY, CULLODEN, DYAS and ROWAN in Dublin, Wicklow &
Wexford