-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy A.
Daniels
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 12:30 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question on Endless Loop issues

Hi, Everyone,

Can someone help me regarding this error in processing:
        'Individual has now been processed xx times.
         You could be in an endless loop.
         Please note this individual RIN # ___ so you can check into it
later'....

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:46 PM