From: Legacy Customer Service [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 6:44 PM
To: 'Denise Levenick'
Subject: RE: Legacy Upgrade

Dear Denise,

We're sorry to say that version 7 has not yet released.  Believe me,
everyone is anxious!  Creating software is similar to building a house; if
the plumber doesn't finish his work (perhaps he's waiting for a part) then
the folks that install the insulation and sheetrock have to wait and down
the line it goes.

You should probably do as you suggest, "just continue with 6 and pretend
that I haven't heard anything".  Thank you for your patience and
understanding!

Best Regards,

Pegi

Millennia Corporation

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com <http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/>

When replying to this message it really helps if you keep all previous
correspondence.