From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] The IGI search feature
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:01:14 -0500

I have been using the IGI search feature through Legacy with no problems until
I started working on my German ancestors.  I get this error message...

No regions could be found to perform a search.  You may want to set a default
region to be used in cases like this.

Does this mean I have the location set up wrong?  Here is who I am trying to
search...

Valentin Bodenheim
born 08 Jun 1848
Ollheim, ,Rheinland, Preussen

I have it this way because locations in Germany have 4 parts.  I was born
Wiesbaden, Kreis Zell Mosel, Rheinland Pfalz, Deutschland

What do I need to do different?

michele

Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes
https://www.celebmashup.com