That was it! I never messed with the Region thing before because I figured the default was just fine. I added Germany and I got the IGI search.

Thanks so much, Ron!

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:09 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] The IGI search feature

Michele,

You do not say what Source Options you are using. If you click the "Search Options" button (the one above "View Matches") At the top of the screen is a box with a "Regions" tab and you need to set this for Continental Europe. You also need to use the English names for the country> I used Ollheim, Germany and came up with one match with the correct details and parents: JACOB BODENHEIM and AGNES KUECHEN.

Hope this helps.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/