-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:20 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Burial Location Entry

Michele,

In the Location Field. For example consider my uncle Edward Joseph Hayes who
was buried at St Helens Cemetery: in the Burial Fields I have the date and
then in "St Helens Cemetery Plot 2/249, Lancashire, England" (I could have
put "St Helens," before "Lancashire" but there did not seem much point. As I
have mentioned I usually put the full address in the Location Field and for
Residence Events would put the house and Street there as well (in the same
field ie. no comma beteen the house number/name and the street).

You can see the webpage output for Edward  at
http://fergys.co.uk/genealogy/167.html  (see also the sourcing)

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Burial Location Entry
> Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:46:43 -0500
>
> Ron, where then do you put the NAME of the cemetery?

100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:05 PM