Yup, Barbara, that's how I do it. I do use the Death Notes though for things
like the Death Index reference ( don't know the name of the USA references) and
anything else of note.

I am not saying that the way Legacy suggests is wrong or causes problems etc.
as never having done it that way I don't know. I find that my way works for me
and since the Geolocation list is not very important for UK locations the
problems with that aspect don't bother me - and I can usually work round them
if needed (very, very rarely)

My major interest has always been web pages  so I am not particularly
recommending my method, just saying that it works for me and I do understand
that others who may have different priorities select other options.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/