-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dev
Null
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 8:48 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Burial Location Entry

> The addresses that you can add through the '+' cannot be displayed on
> the web pages created in Legacy. I checked all of the web page formats
> available and don't see those addresses in the options to display.

There is a "secret" way to get them to display on the web pages.
Whatever you do, don't tell the programmers I told you. ;-)

First, go to the corresponding Legacy report (yes, I said report) and
check the "Addr for birth, chr, death, bur., marr." there. Then go back
and re-create your web pages and see if your addresses don't show up.

I don't know if this is a feature or a bug, but it has worked like this
for years.

--

Dev

+++