There are six files, if I recall. North America,
Europe, South America, Africa, Asia and Australia/
Pacific Islands. Hawaii is in the North America and
the Azores in Europe; so it is more as where its owner
is. This was done so people who will never use some of
these does not need to fill Drive space with baggage.
ones. (forgot where exactly)
Rich in LA CA