Mary Beth
You bring up a very good point about Legacy's photo album limitations.

Unlike some others who have responded recently to photo questions, I fully
support entering ALL photos you have into Legacy.  This would include all
the info you have about each photo: names, date, place, etc.  It is a good
way to connect your photos to the people they represent and have that info
all in one place.

The downside of all that data entry is the data output.  There is no format
I'm aware of at this time within Legacy to display each photo with all its
relevant information (caption, date, description, file ID, RIN, etc).  The
Scrapbook does not do this.  I'm being patiently optimistic something will
be developed.   It does not seem to be a monumental task to develop----it
just isn't high enough yet in the priority pecking order.

As a holding pattern option, you might consider tapping into the Access
database and creating an Access report to present the photos and data info
you've entered in Legacy.  If I could help you with that I would----I'm not
Access literate enough to do that----but I do know it's doable.  If anyone
is capable, or has already done such, I'd greatly appreciate having your
report format.

Good luck.
Gary

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et