Charlotte Jack wrote:
Is there anyway to load the Legacy program on a flash drive and have it work on a computer at the FHC that does not have Legacy on it. I put it on the flash drive and was able to use it from there on my computer at home but when I took it to the FHC it will not work.
Charlotte Jack
Canada

Yes.

Go to http://www.mojopac.com/portal/content/products/index.jsp and download the free version of Mojopac. Follow the directions and documentation and Legacy will run from the USB drive on any computer running XP. I use it and it does work, albeit a little slower than direct.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et