I agree with the concept. On my own, I use the IGI as
a tool to find real sources and remove (or subplant)
the IGI with VR and census. but I will never finish
all that is needed in my lifetime, so I am leaving a
path for the future. The data worldwide is becoming
easier to get photocopies in replacing transcripts
and/or abstracts. I know I have over 2000 To Dos and 5
times as many pending informal searches. Using the
Source pages does not mean I put any trust in the IGI
info as accurate, but I find,especially the Royal and
Gentry lines, are difficult to find some of the
documents. It is dangerous to use the IGI blindly due
to its level of accuracy and documentaion, so I always
warn all I share it with, by showing the examples of
individuals assigned over 35 unique Ancestral File
Number, with a dozen different date/place
combinations. But these people did exist, and one of
the combos may be close to accurate.
That is why the Detail Surety Level goes from 0 to 4.
Rich in LA CA

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et