From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Wynthner
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 8:16 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to make a Master Source of the IGI

I'd probably commit suicide before using the IGI as a Master Source!
I add an event to the person called Verify and list all IGI info in that
event as a task to be verified.
Indexes (of any kind) are not sources but merely clues and hints to the
original documents which ARE sources and which I put in my master Source
List.