-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of RICHARD
SCHULTHIES
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 11:02 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] How to make a Master Source of the IGI

It is NO different, but some researchers, a lot of
them NEWBIES, find the IGI and give it as much or more
credability than hearsay or undocumented notes. By the
time they understand what IGI actually is, they have
wasted a lot of time and money. SO I and others here
will continue to mention this for each flock of
newbies.
Rich in LA CA

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et