From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Wynthner
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 9:09 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to make a Master Source of the IGI

I actually treat both the same. If Aunt Mary tells me that Cousin John
was born xxxx then I make an event "InfoRcvd" that records the fact that
Mary said so but I do not make an Birth event for cousin John based on
that info. I make an event "InfoRpt" for John that says maary says he
was born xxxx.

Birth, Marriage, Death, Burial events are created in my database only if
there is an original contemporary document available as a source.