There are no available font controls and the program handles sizing very poorly, making some data nearly unreadable. This has been complained about since the day after the web generation function was introduced.

After I do a build, I use a good text editor (UltraEdit is my choice) to make changes across all files, stripping out most font size coding.

Wm Voss

Rob Vader wrote:
Hi,

when I generate web pages for my ancestors (pedigree output) I see
that in certain places in the generated output the program introduces
the font size 1. See part of a generated file, see 3rd line:

size="1"><a href="./17.htm">Huijbregt Vader

This gives a "strange" result on my pages as part of the text is
smaller than the rest. You can have a look what I mean on:
http://members.home.nl/r.vader/Vader/Database/Kwartier/5.htm

Although the text is in Dutch you can see that the font sizes are
clearly different in certain parts where the program introduced this
font size command.

Is there anyway I can set this the way I would like, namely all text
on one page the same font size (of course not the headings).

Thanks for any advice,

Rob Vader

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et