Rob,

Yes, I do it and change the size of the boxes. However, are you sure you have
picked the correct one to change? The fact is that the details below the Page
Holder's name are reduced. There are also other sizes as well. Which leads to
another question as to what size you wish to change it to.

This is not the Group to go through the ins and outs of changing html and the
various options and I (and others) would be happy to go through the detail on
the Web User Group (WUL) at http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/WUL.

If you have a look at my http://www.fergys.co.uk website you will see how I
have changed the font sizes although in the opposite direction to yourself!

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*New Blog* Protect Your PC
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:24:23 +0100
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem with font size on generated pedigree output
>
> Hi,
>
> when I generate web pages for my ancestors (pedigree output) I see
> that in certain places in the generated output the program introduces
> the font size 1. See part of a generated file, see 3rd line:
>

>  size="1">Huijbregt Vader
> (1882-1959)
>

> This gives a "strange" result on my pages as part of the text is
> smaller than the rest. You can have a look what I mean on:
> http://members.home.nl/r.vader/Vader/Database/Kwartier/5.htm
>
> Although the text is in Dutch you can see that the font sizes are
> clearly different in certain parts where the program introduced this
> font size command.
>
> Is there anyway I can set this the way I would like, namely all text
> on one page the same font size (of course not the headings).
>
> Thanks for any advice,
>
> Rob Vader

Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et