Pardon me for being rude, but this strikes me as being very familiar to the
typical Nigerian scam letter, where at some stage personal details of bank
accounts are asked for. This email may be genuine, but its worded so as to
suck in peoples emotions. Once again, apologies if this is not the case. Its
just a feeling from the text