Tim,

You have no need to worry about your manners and etiquette it's others who
should be more concerned about their's.

I'm glad you're getting some help from someone in your area - for some reason
my response to your enquiry seems to have disappeared into the ether.

I enjoyed your reminiscence about the old days, I didn't actually start off as
low as 4K but joined the party a couple of years or so after you with 16K.
Looking back it's surprising what could be achieved with so little.

Ron Ferguson
(an aged Mancunian)

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*New Blog* Protect Your PC
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Fw: Legacy Users Groups in UK ?!!?Experienced Legacy
> Users in UK ??
> Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:52:51 +0000
>
> Dermot
> Thats great, many thanks !! In fact Ive been doing family trees on
> computers since 1978 when we had just 4k then 8k and then 16k ram and have
> been doing my family history since 1955/6, Fairly well experienced but
> newoldboy duffer on Legacy.. Family Historian is its new rival over here...
> We oldies do get increasingly confused and have senior moments galore just
> at the wrong times usually. frustrating to say the least. Happy Xmas and
> great New Years. Regards Tim deakin PS I'm also a complete novice and
> newboy to the entire world of User Groups and Email chatter so apologies to
> all if my manners and etiquette offend... Not intended ever !!

Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et