To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 9:43 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Including more in Ancestor Report

There will be a bow-tie chart in the new charting feature as well as an
hourglass chart and several styles of fan, ancestor and descendant charts.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.