Hi Ron,

There's an acknowledged bug that was discussed earlier this week under the mrin search thread

Here's what Brian said:
Problem report submitted to programmers.
As stated elsewhere in this thread, the beta release is working but I found three defects in the General Release 6.0.0.168

1. MRIN search returns no records.
2. Individual Search by RIN returns no records.
3. When looking at the choices for How to Look for Individual RIN the list seems to be the list used for dates not for RIN. My list was Equal to, Before, After, Not Equal to and Contains.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation

Cathy