Kellie,

Are you referring to the HTML generated from the Report options? If so, I've
never used these as I always make my web pages from Internet>Create Web Pages
and I strongly suspect that running a report first will not make any difference
for this option.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*New Blog* Protect Your PC
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/