They didn't leave Legacy per se. They were still in the Legacy picture folder, just not showing at all in the Picture Center. No problem, I just overwrote the folder with a backup in case FastStone did something weird to them. Legacy won't read embedded info from compressed tiff's, if that's what you mean. In any case, I'm flummoxed. Very odd problem indeed.

JLB

Cathy wrote:
If you lost your pictures in Legacy you either
1) changed their names
2) changed their location
3) saved them as compressed tiff instead of uncompressed. From memory Legacy can't read compressed tiffs.

I've done it with jpegs and the photos in the RTF are the same size if they were the same pixel size.

However, I can't reproduce a problem in the PDF or the HTML.

Cathy