HTML documents are intended for a screen (72 to 96dpi).

PDF documents are intended for a printer (300dpi or higher).

300 pixels on the screen make a 3 inch (or larger) image.

300 pixels on the printer make a 1 inch image.

Use a program such as Polyview to make JPEG copies of all the TIFF files,
then link to the JPEG instead of the TIFF.

Web browsers are capable of doing rescaling of JPEG files.

John

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et