Sorry, Michele, but I cannot help on this as I do not know the systems and
formats required for a CG.

I think Mills states that much more information is required in Sources than I
give, and I am unsure whether she recommends lumping or splitting (if either).
As you can gather I have not read her books and have only picked up bits of her
recommendations from lists such as this.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*New Blog* Protect Your PC
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/