John
While you will gets lots of good help here, the best thing for you to do is to find a good friend in Manchester who will sit next to you and walk you through it. While it is not terribly difficult, it is the kind of thing you will *need* an assist on in the beginning. Take good notes and make sure your friend is patient.
Take care and best of luck,
Arnold