In answer to the second part of your question, the
program changes the words on the reports to the
language, but does not translate notes to a new
language. What I have done with my database, is make
the locations as they read in that language there. ex:
Hohenstaufen, Donaukreis, Baden-Württemberg,
Deutschland OR Fjølås, Lensvik S., Sør Trøndelag
Fylke, Norge. When I send to Norway I use the
'hopefully' correct dialect to the area.
Rich in LA CA

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/InternationalLegacyVersions.asp