To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:03 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Haphazard sourcing in reports

Anne,

As I have looked through the last couple of days of emails I have been pondering over this problem. Wendy has made some suggestions but I wonder if there is another possibility.

Legacy's default is to use a Christening field rather than Baptism so have you by any chance created a Baptism Event to record them in this way, or did you use Customise>Data Format to change it. If the former is it possible that you have some recorded under "Christened"?

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Blog: Create Your Web Pages
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/