Now to your other problem. If you go to Reports>Report Menus (Charts)>Pedigree
on the bottom left there is a button for Index Options. Click on that and
switch the Index required to On.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Blog: Create Your Web Pages
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/