Problem solved!  I had already checked the Index Options box.  I
applied the standard "if all else fails, perform a file maintenance,
then reboot Legacy."  Once I rebooted and ran the report, the Name
Index reappeared at the end of the Pedigree Chart report.  I'm glad to
know that I was doing everything right - just the usual "need to
reboot" issue.

On Jan 13, 2008 5:24 PM, ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now to your other problem. If you go to Reports>Report Menus
> (Charts)>Pedigree on the bottom left there is a button for Index Options.
> Click on that and switch the Index required to On.
>
> Ron Ferguson

> For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
> http://www.fergys.co.uk
> Blog: Create Your Web Pages
> View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
> For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>
> > Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:00:43 -0600
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> > Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] first time question
> >
> > That's the problem. There's no Index on the Preview, just the
> > Pedigree Chart. Is there a step that I'm missing? When you say "load
> > up the index" what does that mean?
> >
> > On Jan 13, 2008 3:54 PM, Deb Yarbrough  wrote:
> >> If nothing else, load up the index, preview it and note the page on which
> >> the index begins and ends. Then print only those pages.
> >>
> >> Deb

> Free games, great prizes - get gaming at Gamesbox.
> http://www.searchgamesbox.com
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages: