I'm really lost at the continued and prolonged discussion of the
anticipation of a new upgrade be it 7.0 or 8.0... The speed of change does
not even give me a chance to breathe at times, and I haven't even grasped
every Legacy nuance I need to have learned from the release of version 4 or
before.  And yes I'm using 6 point whatever, but with the continued
acceleration of external inputs, as with Mills' increased and addended
source and citation formats, upgrades need to take time, to get whatever
needs we want to be added, to be added with care.  I would sooner wait and
pay less over time for less upgrades and get better and more quality
substance.  Just a thought.

Jim

Jim Smith
Tampa, FL 33624