Jim,

Just a little release history for you -

Legacy v2 (first public release) released Oct 1997
Legacy v3 released Mar 2000
Legacy v4 released Mar 2002
Legacy v5 released Nov 2003
Legacy v6 released in August 2005.

As you can see new versions are released about every 2 years, which is not
uncommon with program upgrades and not as frequent as some programs.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.