DITTO!   Thanks from Margaret Bell.
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] about New.FamilySearch

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) may have started this dialog
into new.familysearch.org.  That's me, and I'm LDS, and I've  certainly
learned a lot from the LUG . Thank you. I guess we'll be seeing another place to find us all more research. Just hope the Beta group will teach us how to download GEDCOMS. Sorry all of you cannot get on right now, but be patient . . . they'll roll it out slowly and hopefully get it right. Sounds like our wait for Legacy 7, but I'm sure we will all find it worth it!!! You're OK by me, SHERLOCK! At least I'm not offended at all. This LUG group is a pretty nice one! I know I have another project right now, but you are all too much
fun to read.   Thanks from momalot66!

In a message dated 1/21/2008 8:04:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,