helps. Marilyn

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:14:24 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [LegacyUG]
Using the MRINSTo: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com

Marilyn,
How big are your binders? 3”? 4” thick?  I am just starting this process, and
I’d like to avoid re-doing something a year from now. (I’m jumping in here
without the benefit of previous exchanges as I just signed up for this
listserve.) Do I understand that you use the Legacy MRINs regardless of the
person’s relationship to the person numbered before or behind them? (This is my
big obstacle, how to set this up.)

Many thanks, neophyte but a quick learner.
Mary

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marilyn
BrenkSent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:04 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE:
[LegacyUG] Using the MRINS

Hi Missy, I switched to the MRIN filing system about 8 months ago.....and
really like it.  If you have say MRIN 1 through 10 in one binder and 11 to 19
in another binder....when 1-10 get too full, I split it up to a binder of 1-5
and another binder of 6-10....binder 11-19 stays the same.  I have never found
a reason to "switch" anything.  It seems to work out OK.  Hope this helps.
Marilyn
Legacy User Group guidelines:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.aspArchived messages:
http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/Online
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp
No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version:
7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.10/1240 - Release Date: 1/23/2008 5:47 PM
No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: