Sorry, if you are referring to The Virgin Islands they are not part of the
United Kingdom (no "s") and never have been, although Northern Island is part
of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland - to give it its
proper name.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Blog: Create Your Web Pages
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/