I am confused by the use of the GB. I note that neither GB [Great Britain]
nor BI [British Isles] is recognized by Legacy.  For the countries of the
U.K. there are listing in Legacy with and without the attached U.K.  For the
USA, Legacy does not list territories but only states.
However, as someone else noted, Legacy is programmed to modern locations
only. This is a bit difficult for changes in countries, boundaries,
political affiliations which did not exist at the time of various ancestors.
I think it is important to record the location as it was at that time and
the political affiliations at that time are important to locating microfilms
and verifying the research and therefore a logical manner in which to record
the location.

Thank you

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:24 AM