Ronald,

I have put the information on following URL:

http://www.rvader.nl/Vader/Database/test/vader-jans/

If you go to person 2440 (Huibrecht Leendert Vader, 12th generation):

http://www.rvader.nl/Vader/Database/test/vader-jans/d12.htm#i7

You can see the note on duplicate line with link to person 1597 in the
11th generation. However, this link is not working at all and if you
hover on the link you will see it points to generation 12....which has
no person with the number 1597. In 11th generation there is a person
with that number.

Rob